Fsc 2nd year Physics guess paper 2019
12th class Physics Guess Paper All Punjab Boards or Fsc 2nd year Physics guess paper 2019
- Define electro statistics and how is it applied in xerography?
- What is electric potential and find electric potential at point due to point charge.
- Define capacitance? Derive an expression for capacitance of parallel plate capacitor.
- State and explain ohms law.
- What is potentiometer? Explain its construction, principle and working.
- What is wheat stone bridge? Explain and prove the principle of wheat stone bridge.
- State ampere s law and find the magnetic field due to current carrying solenald.
- Derive the relation of force of moving charge in a constant magnetic field.
- Describe the principle, construction and working of a galvanometer and how it is converted to ammeter and voltmeter.
How can you find e/m of an electron? Explain
- State and derive faraday s law of electromagnetic law of induction.
- Derive an expression for energy stored in an inductor. Define energy density.
- What is transformer? Describe its principle, construction and working.
- Define alternating current generator? Give its principle, construction and working. Derive an expression for induced emf.
- Write the effect of capacitor only in a.c circuit. Define reactance and write expression for reactance of capacitor.
- Define impedence. Discuss alternating current through r-l series circuit.
- Draw and explain RLC series circuit. Write the properties of the series resonance.
- Write a note on A.C through capacitor.
- Describe the behaviour of RC and RL series circuit with an A.C source. Calculate the importance of both circuits by drawing their impedence diagram.
- Describe RLC series circuit and derive the relation for resonance frequncy and write down atleast two of its properties.
Define strain? Find out strain energy in deformed material.
- Explain energy band theory on the basis of this theory categorize the kinds of solids.
- What is rectification? Explain full wave rectification by by bridge rectifier.
- What is transistor? How transistor used as an amplifiere.
- What is operational amplifier? Find the gain op-ampash non inverting amplifier.
- How the transistor can be used as an amplifier and Explain in detail which circuit diagram and calculate its gain?
- State the special theory of relativity with postulates and explain the results.
- Write a note on compton s effect and derive Einstein s equation.
State and explain Heisenberg s uncertainty principle.
- What is photo electric effect? How its different results were successfully explain by Einstein.
- Explain debroglie hypothesis? How Davison and German experimently verified the Debroglie hypothesis.
- Compute the shortest wavelength radiation in Balmer series. What value of n must be used.
- Calculate the longest wavelength radiation for the paschen series.
- State postulate of Bohr model of hydrogen atom and then show that hydrogen atom quantized radii. Also calculate the radius of first orbit of hydrogen atom.
- Explain inner shell transition and x-rays production.
- What is mass spectro graph? How is it used to find the mass of isotopes?
- Explain the principle, construction and working of Geiger Muller counter?
- What is nuclear fission? Explain fission chain reaction and the controlled reaction in reactor.
- Define accetones mass spectrograph and how it can be used for the detection of isotopes.
Some Important Numericals
|12.4||12.4 12.7 12.10 12.12|
|13.1 13.2 13.3 13.4 13.5||13.1 13.5|
|14.1 14.4 14.5 14.6||14.2 14.5 14.7|
|15.3 15.6 15.11 15.14 15.15 15.17 15.18|
|16.1 16.2||16.3 16.6 16.9|
|17.1||17.1 17.2 17.3 17.4 17.5|
|19.2 19.8 19.9||19.4 19.5 19.10|
|21.1 21.3||21.2 21.6 21.10|