E transfer policy 2019 SIS Punjab school education department
We provide complete guide about e-transfer Policy and how to solve issues about transfer of teachers.
- First download SIS PUNJAB application from play store on your android phone.
- Use you CNIC as user name and in password section enter the which you got from school education department.
When you login was successful following screen will show you
Now simply click on transfer then following screen will appear
If you want to transfer on open merit or mutual click on the relevant tab. And then follow the easy procedure as described in SIS PUNJAB application.
Some teacher face the following core issues on their profile regarding e-transfer policy 2019
Although, each school has done corrections in sanction posts teachers’ designations and assignment of posts to teachers in SIS. However, due to system upgrade of system, some anomalies are being observed which need to be fixed. Therefore:
All Head Teachers are hereby directed to take the following steps:
- Ensure that working mobile number of each staff member is registered.
- Delete any DUPLICATE post from Posts in SIS.
- Remove ESE (Maths) from posts and add equal number of posts to ESE (Science)
- Delete EST (Maths), EST (Science), EST (Technical), EST (Urdu) from posts and add equal number of posts to EST (General).
- Match Sanctioned Posts to the list of verified posts shared before. If any correction is there, do that.
- Select General in Select Subject option for EST (Maths), EST (Science), EST (Technical), EST (Urdu) which is available in Service Tab in the profile of each teacher registered in SIS.
- Select Science in Select Subject option for ESE (Science/Maths) which is available in Service Tab in the profile of each teacher registered in SIS.
- Ensure the assignment of respective post to each teacher in Posted Against option which is available in the Service Tab in the profile of each teacher registered in SIS.
- Confirm the commitment of correction from
Confirm by sending SMS having <Tehsil> <EMIS Code> <School Name> and OK on xxxxxxxxxxx.
If you have any questions tell us in comment section.